Canadian Tire taking advantage of customers in Auto Center
Again......................... it was asked if they could tighten two screws on a Muffler Guard ? That's it. You do realize the noise the car makes when a pipe or Muffler or even a Cat Converter is broken or in need of repair ?
This car was only making a rattling noise as the Guard was bagging against the bottom of the car. It had two screws missing and l was unable to reach it.
My Daughter took the car to your shop and asked them to tighten the screws.
They told her they couldn`t tighten the screws she needed a Whole NEW Muffler system and it upset her.
Again, l asked then could they not tighten the screws ? The Service Adviser said no.
I said why ? I know that car doesn`t need a whole NEW muffler system . It only needs two screws. He stated do you want to speak with the Tech ? It can`t be done. I said yes. I went out in the shop and saw the Tech. I asked why can`t you just tighten the screws on the Guard that is what is causing the rattling noise ? I said can you just tighten the screws so the rattling noise stops. He said yes he could no problem ???????
Why did the Service Advisor state the Two screws couldn`t be tightened ?
Why did the Service Advisor stated my Daughter had to purchase a Whole NEW Muffler system ?
The pipes weren`t broken ? the Cat Converter was on broken ? The Muffler was not Damaged ? Why the WHOLE NEW system ?
Yet you are telling me everything is fine ? My Daughter was upset by these actions and you are stating this is Business as usual at Canadian Tire ? With Actions such as these considered normal how can you be considered CANADIAN Tire ????
A lot of People are going to hear about this.
The Customer asked for two screws to be tightened right ? Canadian Tire says NO to a young Girl , no you have to purchase a WHOLE NEW Muffler system, we can`t tighten the screws.
The Customer shows the Tech what he wanted tightened and Canadian Tire does it. The customer stopped a unwarranted repair.
The Customer takes this valid complaint to Canadian Tire and Canadian Tire says that is how we do Business correct ?
How many people have had this done to them ? How many other young people and other customers has this been done to ?
This is not right how can your Stores be called Canadian with practices such as this ?
> Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 13:21:25 +0000
> From: email@example.com
> To: firstname.lastname@example.org
> Subject: RE: Canadian Tire - What ? [#661393]
> Dear Mark Mitchell,
> Thank you for your further e-mails.
> Our office has responded to your concerns and explained the differences between a do-it-yourselfer repair and the repairs that are completed in a licensed repair facility. Should you continue to disagree, you are welcome to pursue the matter as you see fit.
> Also, we are sorry that you feel our response was not satisfactory. We would like to explain that all Canadian Tire Associate stores are privately owned and operated businesses. Each store has an owner which is referred to as an Associate Dealer. Each Associate Dealer is responsible for hiring his/her management, his/her employees and for the day to day operation of his/her business.
> When a customer has a concern in regards to their experience at the store, we (the Canadian Tire Corporation) take the time to notify the associate dealer of what took place at their establishment.
> Your e-mail tends to indicate that your concerns are not being heard. However, we have notified the one person that is empowered to address customer concerns against his/her management, staff, and store operations.
> We again thank you for providing us with the final opportunity to respond.
> Guy Samson
> Corporate Customer Relations
> Canadian Tire Corporation Limited
> This message, including any attachments, is privileged and may contain
> confidential information intended only for the person(s) named above. If
> you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in error,
> please notify the sender immediately by reply email and permanently delete
> the original transmission from the sender, including any attachments,
> without making a copy. Thank you.
> --Original Message--
> From: email@example.com
> Date: 1/28/2014 9:43:59 AM
> To: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
> Subject: RE: Canadian Tire - What ? [#661393]c0e33d9
You may also like
- "Had a pick-up truck's windshield repaired by them only to find out they use an answering service for calls, no manager/supervisor, no complaint department, and their techs SUCK!!! They left goo..."
- "On Friday, May 10, 2013, I was driving in Suffolk, VA with one passenger in my vehicle. All of a sudden, my tire pressure sensor came on and my vehicle..."
- "Mi nombre es José el día 20de septiembre lleve mi troka Nissan frontier sólo para realizarle una alineación y cambio de breaks ceramic y lo hicieron hasta el Domingo y..."
- "I made an online purchase for two items last week. One of the items, a serving tray from Mariposa, arrived this week. The other item was not included within this..."
- "Believe it or not, you did the right thing. This will sound terribly unprofessional but you did the right thing by reporting Laura McClure of Atlanta. You saved thousands of..."
- "I went to the clinic to have SIX old veneers changed because over time they had discolored, nothing was wrong with my teeth otherwise. Dr. Arzate advised to do eight..."
- "Miele's published promise to it's customers is "Immer besser" or "Forever Better". They also claim "Unparraleled quality and impeccable craftsmanship", and also states "...customers willing to pay a premium..."
- "good old josh is still not man enough to admit that the monster transmission has made a mistake and put the wrong parts in my transmission even after i had..."
- "I wanted to get tutoring services from this company. I simply typed Book Smart Tutor Reviews on Google. It appears their reviews were written by the same person...."